Monday, November 29, 2010

Free of Anxiety



I have been using mind-body non-drug therapy for about two years and the benefits continue to accumulate.

For the first time in over 50 years, I am free of harmful effects of social anxiety.  Had panic attacks a couple of years ago and have been able to keep those from recurring.  I use yoga and mediation.  I practice proper breathing everyday anytime.  I use one or more mantra.  I practice mindful mediation.  I practice walking mediation. 

None of my therapy is based on religious or spiritual beliefs.

One technique I benefit from the most is “taking one more breath”.  I get a deep breathing rhythm going and kept it up for about an hour.  Really took me deeper into my self-talk and helped me get to a new level of awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment